Thursday, July 3, 2008

Penis Envy


My dear friend Chicken and Waffles had a link to this site posted on her blog last week. I just now clicked on it, and boy am I glad I did!

Here are a few of my faves:

Mr. Bigglesworth
Prince Everhard of the Netherlands
Rumpleforeskin
The Three Inch Punisher
Mr. Wobbly
Cockus Erectus
Adam Halfpint

There's even a form to fill out if you have euphemisms not already listed. I had three!! What can I say, I've dated some men (and I use the term loosely...) with creative minds. There's one term I didn't see on the list but I can't quite remember exactly what it is...somebody and his two somethings...? Anybody?

God, I'm easily amused.

2 comments:

Chicken And Waffles said...

Meat & Veg? That's what some of my male friends call it.

Julie said...

No, I saw that one listed. It was something like "Richard and his two friends, someone and someone." Now that I think about it, that might be something one of my bf's made up...