Sunday, February 24, 2008

The hits just keep on coming

I adore this woman. Please indulge me and watch the clip. I aspire to her flirting skills, and can only hope to ever be as forthright as she is.

I swear the guy says "'Thee-o' lonious" after she mentions Monk. He doesn't deserve this job, whatever it is. But what's our girl got against Billie Holiday???



"So when you write a song, who's the first person you play it for?" Her expression after that one is priceless.

Anyway, on to other things. I'm going to be real pithy here, and say that life sure is funny. My world has taken a 180 in the last week. I'm happy. Not just 'happy' but some word that's much bigger than that. It's like the sun came out or something. More later, cause right now I'm kind of speechless, which makes writing a blog entry kind of futile.

1 comment:

Chicken And Waffles said...

I'm happy you're happy. Seriously, that is wonderful, Jules.
xox