Sunday, May 11, 2008

Athens

Woohoo! I'm in Athens again. I came up tonight so that I can go see Joel Black, a very cool comp lit professor who wrote a book I'm using in my dissertation called The Aesthetics of Murder. I highly recommend it to those who are interested in the crime of murder. We have an early morning meeting, after which I have no idea what I'll do. I thought I was getting together with a person dear to my heart, but it looks like it may not happen. I have no idea why...

So I'm sitting here in a hotel room, alone. It's kind of nice...I love hotels anyway, and it's nice to be able to do whatever I want. I had dinner tonight at the famous Taco Stand. BBD and QO, with chips and a half order of guac. As far as I know, I'm the only person who eats this particular combination. Ha. It was fabulous to be here again.

Anyone out there want to do lunch tomorrow?

No comments: