Thursday, April 17, 2008

Kick Me Hard

Can someone take this fucking "Kick me" sign off my back? I've had enough. I put myself out there way too soon after Paul, I guess, but I just got slammed again. It's okay, cause I understand the reason for it, and I still love the fella a ton, but that doesn't help me do anything but sit here watching Annie Hall and crying. I hate it. I'm tired of it. It doesn't have to be so hard, does it?

I'm resolving to just stop the romance madness. No more men. No more dating. Friends are fine, but I'm not putting my heart out there for a couple of years. It's just not worth it when you keep getting kicked back down. At least it's a decent breakup, and for a good reason, and basically okay. I'm just sad.

So unfair.



Edited to add:

Okay, I'm being silly and trying to be funny about the whole thing, but the truth is I'm really hurt. Anyone out there available for a chat or something? I'm in bad need of a friend.

No comments: