Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Out of Town

The kids and I are heading out for a visit to see my mom for the rest of the week. It's been storming here so keep your fingers crossed that we don't get swept up in a tornado or sumthin'. It should be a pleasant, calm, stress-free trip. I plan to write a dissertation, or maybe a chapter of one. Even a few pages would be nice at this point.

I've been in a David Sylvian mood lately. And The Walker Brothers. Odd combination but there you go.

">

">

Scott Walker is the ultimate in cool, but what's up with those dancers?

Y'all leave me some comments. It's lonely in here.

3 comments:

Kenzie Ryan said...

have fun julie!!

a vacation sounds fun!... lucky lol :)

caryl said...

hey, chick! It's been tough finding a computer since we're away from home. Hope your get-away was fun or productive or whatever you wnated it to be! I miss you. :(

Julie said...

Thanks guys. Life totally sucks at the moment but I am glad to be home where I have INTERNET!!!

I missed y'all too...