Here are my eight facts:
1. My first (and only, as a matter of fact) dog was named Ralph. I used to put rocks in his bowl and laugh my ass off as he came running, thinking it was dog food.
2. I don't know how to dive.
3. I hate being in graduate school, but I can't seem to get out.
4. I was once invited backstage at an Iggy Pop concert by the Ig Man himself. He stood up, gave me his chair, and went to fetch me a beer...a real gentleman.
5. Rather than the traditional hovercraft, on my first trip to England I took a boat across the English Channel from France. After three hours and much fighting back of sea-sickness, my first vision of England was the white cliffs of Dover across a misty sea.
6. I don't really even like Taylor Hicks.
7. I am fascinated by crime in general, murder specifically, and wish I had been a homicide detective instead of a French professor.
8. I like porn - not soft porn, the real deal.
TAG! You're it! Tell us about yourselves:
Scott, Sandy, Heather, Gray, Cherie, Ingrid, Leslie.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about him/herself.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Warning: This is much harder than it looks. At least it was for me.